Geordie Theatre School (GTS) provides children, teens, and teachers the opportunity to connect in new and exciting ways while exploring the joys of theatre! GTS has a variety of programming which can be brought into your school – or virtually to your home or classroom – and easily tailored to your unique needs.
To book a workshop for your students, or for any questions, contact our Engagement Associate, Caite, at email@example.com
- Specialty workshops in storytelling, improvisation, creating characters & drama basics
- Weekly after school or lunch time drama programs
- Drama workshops for ESL students
- Incorporating drama techniques into your classroom
- Reinvigorate your drama program
Our workshops are guided by fundamental objectives, such as building ensemble as a class, harnessing creative expression, thinking outside the box, creating original stories and characters, and building confidence in performance, that encourage Confidence, Creativity & Craft in youth. Our teachers are professional artists passionate about fostering the next generation of artists and inspired leaders while further nurturing a love of theatre. Workshops can be linked to one of Geordie’s touring or Mainstage shows to create an even richer learning experience.