GTS Bursary Fund
Wondering what you can give a loved one for the holidays? Consider giving the gift of theatre education with Geordie Theatre School!
Sponsor a young person in need! or Send a loved one to Geordie Theatre School!
Choose how much you’d like to give, and we will take care of the rest.
Please indicate which gift option you’d like:
– A tribute gift:
Your charitable donation will go towards a bursary for a child in need. Your loved one will receive a digital gift certificate saying a contribution to a theatre school bursary was made in their honour by you. Geordie will select children who have applied to the program, to receive bursaries and your identity will remain anonymous to bursary recipients.
– A traditional gift voucher:
Your charitable donation is for a specific young person in your life. Their household will receive a digital gift certificate from you. The family or young person can redeem the gift voucher with Geordie Theatre School when they enroll in theatre classes. Only redeemable for 12-week theatre sessions for young people at Geordie Theatre School.
What does your gift provide for a young person?
- $30 provides one class to a young person in need in a 12-week session or $30 off a 12-week session* for your loved one
- $60 provides two classes to a young person in need in a 12-week session or $60 off a 12-week session for your loved one
- $180 provides 6 classes to a young person in need in a 12-week session or 50% off a 12-week session for your loved one
- $325 provides a full 12-week class enrollment to a young person in need or a full 12-week theatre class enrollment for your loved one
*A 12-week theatre class session starts at $325.00
All gifts must be purchased by December 23, 2022 at 9:00am if you’d like your gift recipient to receive a digital certificate by December 25th. Any gifts purchased after this date will be emailed to your recipient the week of January 9th with a New Year message. All gifts purchased must include a name and an email address for your gift recipient.
Questions? Please contact Anna at email@example.com for support.
More About the Fund
The GTS Bursary Fund offers full and partial scholarships to benefit youth from families in lower economic backgrounds, allowing access to engage in the performing arts with passionate and caring professional educators and artists.
Since 2017, over 50 young people have benefitted from this program that encourages potential through a dynamic exploration of theatre.
Applications are accepted throughout the year with decisions being made 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.