Annual Gala Fundraiser
To the cast and crew, thank you for all your hard work and beautiful performances.
To all our audience members and donors, thank you for your support! With nearly 900 people in attendance, we raised over $65,000, thanks to which we can continue to provide excellent, thought-provoking theatre for the whole family to thousands of youth near and far.
See you next year!
Every year, Geordie holds a Gala Fundraiser production featuring some of Montreal’s most prominent community leaders in law, business, education and medicine.
- For two months, the cast volunteers and participates in the rehearsal process and works with professional designers and production team, culminating in a weekend performance run in Downtown Montreal’s D.B. Clarke Theatre (1455 De Maisonneuve West).
- Each cast member is responsible for selling a pre-determined amount of tickets and helping to promote the show within their own network.
Be a part of it! If you’d like to join the Geordie Fundraiser Gala cast please call (514) 845-9810 or send a message to email@example.com to find out more.
Each performance is accompanied by a special cocktail event, along with a silent auction and raffle prizes donated by some of Montreal’s finest companies and individuals including autographed sportswear and equipment, tickets to various shows and events, 5-star restaurant gift certificates, collector’s items and luxurious fashion and jewelry pieces, and much more!
If you would like to donate to our silent auction or raffle call us at (514) 845-9810 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate click here.
Ticket sales account for only a portion of the yearly revenue needed to keep Geordie up and running. Without private funding and community support, Geordie’s tickets would have to triple in price!
Your support helps Geordie keep the magic of live theatre accessible to over 80,000 people a year.
- With your donation, we will travel to faraway communities in order to bring them the only professional live entertainment they see each year.
- With your support, we will better nurture the theatrical community of our beloved city by providing first work opportunities to young emerging artists.
- With your help, we will continue creating work that stimulates young people and starts conversations about subjects that are important to them.
Your donation is absolutely vital to our company's financial health, and also helps to generate support for us in the community. Come and join the Geordie family!
To find out more about our annual Gala Fundraiser, call (514) 845-9810 or email email@example.com.